- Nursing Degrees Explained
- What It's Like to Be a Nurse
- What to Expect in Your First Year of Nursing School
- Choosing Nursing for the Right Reasons
- Becoming a Certified Nurse Assistant
- Is Nursing a Good Career Choice for Moms?
- Accelerated BSN and MSN Programs
- Career Opportunities for Nurses
- NLN Accreditation: Does it Really Matter?
- How to Become a CRNA
- Which Doctorate is Right for Me? DNP vs. PhD
- Is Distance Education Right for You?
- Nursing School Study Tips
- Critical Care Nursing Careers
- Medical Surgical Nursing Careers
- Home Health Nursing Career
- Perinatal Nursing Careers
- Perioperative Nursing Careers
We have 32 RN to BSN Programs in California in our directory
California is one of the largest states in the United States, and also boasts quite a few options for Registered Nurses to get their Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, with over 30 different nursing schools in our directory with an accredited RN to BSN program.
For those looking into online learning, there are quite a few Online RN to BSN programs that accept applicants from California. You start with the below featured RN to BSN programs that are entirely online.
Full List of RN to BSN Programs in California
100% online RN to BSN program is taught by the same award-winning, highly experienced faculty who teach on campus at California State University San Marcos (part of the California State University System).
CSUSM offers the unique opportunity to gain hands-on leadership and case management experience working in one of CSUSM's community health clinics. School of Nursing began in Fall 2006 with facilities made possible through a generous $2.5 million dollar donation by Palomar Health.
Featured sponsored listings for programs in your area[asd_listings_page /]