- Nursing Degrees Explained
- What It's Like to Be a Nurse
- What to Expect in Your First Year of Nursing School
- Choosing Nursing for the Right Reasons
- Certified Nurse Assistant
- Is Nursing a Good Career Choice for Moms?
- Accelerated BSN and MSN Programs
- Career Opportunities for Nurses
- NLN Accreditation: Does it Really Matter?
- How to Become a CRNA
- Which Doctorate is Right for Me? DNP vs. PhD
- Is Distance Education Right for You?
- Nursing School Study Tips
- Critical Care Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Home Health Nursing
- Perinatal Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
New to Nursing?
- Nurse Midwife
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care
- Child and Family Health
- Community Health
- Adult Health
Programs by State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
University of Guam - Mangilao, GU - Nursing Degree Programs
Accreditation: CCNE accredited
M.S. in Nursing - Nurse Midwifery/ Womens Health Nurse Practitioner
Accreditation: CCNE accreditation
M.S. in Nursing- Nurse Educator
MSN to DNP: Adult Nurse Practitioner
Bachelor of Science in Nursing: RN to BSN
Programs: Associate Degree in Nursing, Bachelor of Science Nursing
Accreditation: NLNAC Baccalaureate
NCLEX-RN Pass Rate: 94.00% (2009)
Bethany J. Phoenix is the coordinator of the Psychiatric-Mental Health Nursing.
Ruth C. Shinnar has worked as a neuroscience clinical nurse specialist.
Dr. Marianne Shaughnessy is the president of the GAPNA.
Keith Carlson works mainly as a home healthcare provider.
Kathy Quan is a registered nurse, published author and author.
Aila Accad, RN, MSN, is an author and stress expert.
Wendie Howland has worked at world-class health centers.
Susan Sims-Giddens is an associate professor and director.
Heather works as an RN and has earned her ASN and BSN.
Melissa is a certified adult nurse practitioner.
Mike is a nurse manager at an oncology specialist office.
Denis Atkinson is a forensic nurse.